What is MES System?
MES system is required to collect and store any type of real-time data and historical data from related Process control and / or IT systems in common storage space using various interfaces and protocols that allow for further manual and automatic processing and analysis of information for visualization, planning, reporting, modelling and prediction of the production processes.
We at XSAT have the most experienced in development of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for different industries, including oil and gas industry. Scope of the work includes Engineering and Design, Project Implementation, and Consultancy.
We offer Manufacturing Execution Systems of any complexity and size for industrial plants, developing fields, and enterprises, which cover each aspect of production process of the Client.
- Production Accounting System (Tieto Energy Components)
- Integrated Activity Planning System (Anyplan)
- Integrated Asset Modelling (OVS, IFM Petex)
- Events and Deferments Management System (PI System)
- Laboratory Information Management System (Abbott STARLIMS)
- Production Web Portal (AVEVA PI Web‐server, Wonderware IAS)
- Real‐time Databases (AVEVA PI System, Wonderware Historian, Honeywell PHD)
- Relational Database Management System (MS SQL, PosgreSQL, Oracle DB, eXtremeDB)
- Reporting System (MS SQL Reporting, SAP BO)
Communications Network & Engineering Services
Are you looking for a company that will provide you with more than just a short-term solution? We collaborate with our clients to provide long-term solutions and partner with you every step of the way. With over 15 years’ experience in the communications industry and the region, we are ideally positioned to help you with all of your network designs and implementation needs. We offer you the development and implementation of end-to-end solutions to ensure your success. Our engineers and consultants have the technical knowledge, industry expertise and financial analysis capabilities to help you minimize risk, manage technology implementation and determine the most cost-effective approach.
Equipment Recommendation & Procurement
Our consultants are knowledgeable on many platforms and have cultivated relationships with key product vendors who supply routing, switching, access, transport, wireless and other equipment to the service provider market segment. We are your one-stop shop for services and products, whether you just need an expert recommendation for the right gear based on an expert analysis of your requirements, or a complete turnkey design, procurement and implementation. Our team also maintains reseller arrangements with some of the top vendors in the industry, enabling us to source both new and pre-owned equipment, at significant discounts, to meet your network needs without breaking the bank.
Development/ Consulting / Implementation
Having long, extensive and practical experience in the introduction, development and support of different Information Systems, we offer you to utilize our knowledge for the following IT systems:
- ERP – SAP, MS Axapta, MS Dynamics.
- Business analytics – SAP BI/BO
- Docflow management – OpenText
- Corporate portals and collaboration – MS SharePoint
- Human resource management, HRM – WebTutor
- Development of multimedia interactive courses and the training video
Support/ Outsourcing/ Outstaffing
Do you want to increase the efficiency of your IT department, to reduce the cost of possessing IT infrastructure and to reduce the number of failures and idle time?
Outsourcing will allow you to concentrate on your core business, increase efficiency and competitiveness, without spending valuable resources to fix specific infrastructure tasks. According to the experts, IT outsourcing allows to reduce IT’s indirect costs by more than 30%.
Benefits of IT outsourcing:
Client’s resources are free from a daily routine work – concentrating on the key business.
Lowering the costs of owning IT system – outsourcing allows the companies to save up to 30% of the cost associated with IT infrastructure as expenses on staff, training, certification, etc. are lower.
Decrease in corporate risks – high professionalism and long-term experience of our company’s experts are a guarantee of the reliability of the provided services.
Flexible resource management – no extra costs for additional resources.
Quick access to new technologies – we continuously monitor and study the latest technologies and developments and deploy them for the benefits of our Clients.
Decrease in operational risks due to a constant availability of our technical personnel
Advantages of service support of IT:
• Optimization, planning and keeping IT’s expenses under control
• Guarantee of high level of services as per agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement)
• Minimization of business risks due to the reduction of an idle time and failures of IT infrastructure
Main areas of Outsourcing of the IT infrastructure
• Maintenance of main IT services (ERP, CRM, HRM, Portals, DocFlow, etc.)
• Administration of servers
• Outsourcing of administration and monitoring of IT infrastructure
• Outsourcing of Service Desk
• Out-staffing of the personnel
• Service of office equipment
• Remote technical support